2010/11 MARFY Catalog Favorites

Yes, I bought the catalog. It arrived today. 10 new patterns for me and so many more to wish for... Here are a few of my favorites.



A simple armsyce princess blouse with a twist on the sleeve, I like the neckline and the two color combination.



On the left, I like the waist style lines and zippered pockets.  On the Right, the raglan sleeved jacket with asymmetrical closure has pockets in the princess seam.  I would omit the buttons on the pockets - too much hip area emphasis for me.  



Another raglan sleeved jacket.  I like the purse :)


Don't you just love this dress?


3 comments:

  1. Hey, have you ordered that shirt 2155 yet? I got it last week, have you checked out how normal the sleeve pattern looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. becki, I have not seen it. Now you've got me so curious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. which book is this?...i want to download whole book or catalog...can u plz tell me name?...i can read only marfy...

    ReplyDelete