The pants are almost finished. I just need to hem them and add hooks and eyes to the waistband. Originally, they were a little tight in the thigh, so I let the inseams and outseams out, adding a total of an inch to each thigh. Then when I tried them on I was happy with the fit but unhappy with the ridge along the outseam. I restitched just the outseams with 1/2" seams and tried them on again. They are still a little tight, but they are made from stretch fabric. My husband and my daughter each give the pants two thumbs up. My husband said it was my best work to date. My daughter couldn't believe I made them. She thought I bought them. Since I buy my pants at Ann Taylor, I was impressed that my daughter couldn't tell the difference. I am attributing this to the waistband.
Updates and pictures to follow!! Happy Sewing!!