Over-the-Knee Boots

You may recall that last year I wanted to purchase a pair of thigh-high boots, but I was in doubt about whether or not they would be appropriate for the office, so I deliberated until they were no longer available. Well, I saw them this year and I snapped up a pair before I could think twice. I figured the ivory color, instead of the black that I originally wanted, was a more subdued choice. Here I am heading into the office wearing my new boots with a Ralph Lauren silk jersey dress. The heels are 5 inch stillettos with inch-and-a-quarter high platforms. They are extremely stable and comfortable to walk in. I have recieved compliments from the women in my workgroup and I may even have sold a pair to one of my coworkers who does not usually wear heels! If you love them, they are available on line at bakersshoes.com. Search for Farah. I tried to crank the "sexy" down for the office. What do you think? Too much for daytime?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are very high!! :) You are braver than me, I can't imagine even attempting to walk in them.

    ReplyDelete