So... I sewed. A little.
I have been crazy busy this last month. I have had to put my pattern company plans on hold. I am doing some contract work helping a company meet a deadline in mid April and another in late May. That means almost all of my productive time is going to fulfill my contract and I am too tired to grade patterns or blog or sew. I did manage to draft a pattern for a surplice sleeveless shell, but in my haste, I cut the front left on the wrong grain. I have enough fabric to cut another left front. I wish I had enough time to fix it! Here is a picture. We'll call this one "BEFORE". Stay tuned for the "AFTER"... -->