Some Things Just Need A Little Time...

Although I wish this jacket had turned out nicer, I guess it isn't so bad afterall. I like the way the fabrics coordinate with the silk shell I made to go with it. Both items were made with redesigned BML patterns. I have a pair of pants made from the same fabric I used for the olive colored piping and I am in the process of making a pair of pants from the same fabric I used for the binding, so I will have lots of options to make outfits with this jacket. I am in the process of rearranging my sewing room, and my dining room is now a disaster, but in time, it will also be better.

7 comments:

  1. It's a very cute jacket, and a great look. Glad to see you've decided to like it - it would be perfect with a little frock, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this outfit. I'm glad you decided to work with the jacket. It makes the outfit. But most importantly, where did you get those shoes?
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, thanks for complimenting my jacket. The shoes are favorites. They are Jessica Simpson's purchased at Bakers about 7 months ago. They may still be available on line! I love Jessica Simpson shoes. I find them well made and much more comfortable to wear than they look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debra I love your new jacket,it fits perfectly. I don't think I could pull one that short off very well. How tall are you btw? And you have a real deal store manikin in your sewing room - how neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is terrific! I don't know what your issues are with the finished jacket,but it photographs beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the others, its super cute and you really wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debra, this is a totally late comment. That jacket is perfect for the new silhouette shown in the 12/13'Fall Winter Chanel RTW. Drop that over a tunic and skinny pants and you'll be walking the runway.

    ReplyDelete